Current LIP events:
The LIP organizes regular thematic seminars around the following topics:
- Languages, Compilation, and Semantics: the next meeting is scheduled for April 26th, 2018.
- Computation and computer science research: the next meeting happened on Nov 30rd, 2017.
- Discrete Structures: the last meeting happened on April 28, 2016.
- Student's seminar of the Computer Science department
- Winter Research Schools of the Computer Science department
- EJCP Summer school (June 2018) of the GDR GPL .
- Working groups of the teams and other specific events: