Un poste d'ATER complet en section 27 est susceptible d'être ouvert à l'Institut de Science Financière et d'Assurances (ISFA) de l'Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1.Read more...
L’École Normale Supérieure de Lyon devrait recruter 2 ATER complets en section 27 au titre de l’année 2013/2014.Read more...
Lecturer permanent position / Inria Chair at ENS de Lyon
An lecturer permanent position (Maître de Conférences) is open at the Computer Science department and laboratory LIP of ENS de Lyon to an outstanding young network scientistist. The position is supported by an INRIA Chair, which means reduced teaching duties and financial support.
Assistant-professor position LIP/UCB Lyon, section 27
An assistant-professor position is open in Lyon, with research at LIP (Laboratoire de l'Informatique du Parallélisme, Ecole normale supérieure de Lyon) and teaching duties at UCBL (Université Claude Bernard de Lyon, department of computer science).
Keywords: Embedded systems, circuit synthesis, multi-cores, compilation, scheduling.
PDF : Description (fr), Description (en)
General Presentation of the LIP
The Computer Science Lab gathers 51 permanent faculties and researchers, with 39 PhD students, and 9 scientists working on temporary positions of various projects. Research is developped on several key topics of the computer science with the help of an administrative and technical staff of 5 engineers and 5 assisting people. LIP members are highly involved in teaching within the University of Lyon.
It is associated with the CNRS , the ENS Lyon, the INRIA and the UCB Lyon 1 (UMR CNRS - ENS Lyon - UCB Lyon 1 - INRIA 5668) and is part of MILYON (Laboratoire d'Excellence "Mathématiques et Informatique à Lyon").
The LIP is divided into teams:
- AriC (Arithmetic and Computing), project leader Florent de Dinechin
- Avalon (Algorithms and Software Architectures for Service Oriented Platforms), project leader Christian Perez
- Compsys (Compilation and Embedded Computing Systems), project leader Alain Darte
- DANTE (Dynamic Network), project leader Eric Fleury
- MC2 (Models of Computation and Complexity), project leader Pascal Koiran
- PLUME (programs and proofs), project leader Patrick Baillot
- ROMA (Resource Optimization : Models, Algorithms and Scheduling), project leader Frédéric Vivien