Following the announcements of the President of the Republic and the Prime Minister, some information and instructions about the functioning of ENS de Lyon.
Updated on February 16, 2021
ENS de Lyon remains closed to the outside public, however:
- Face-to-face courses are gradually being resumed within the framework of ministerial instructions and compliance with the health protocol.
- Practical classes are maintained under exceptional conditions and with approval from the Educational Authority
- The principle remains distance working for administrative and research activities, unless a service is required.
- Student residences are open
- Clubs and sports activities are prohibited
- The university library is open with specific arrangements.
- The medical service of ENS de Lyon is open by appointment only.
- The Crous restaurant on Descartes campus is only available for take-away sales with extended opening hours.
- Updates on Covid, the number of people testing positive, contact tracing, potential cases (amongst staff and students) will be maintained