Following the announcements of the President of the Republic and the Prime Minister, some information and instructions about the functioning of ENS de Lyon during the lockdown.
The President's message concerning a 2nd national lockdown.
Updated on October 30, 2020
The Establishment is not closed however:
- All clases and tutorials will be taught remotely, but teachers are allowed on site and in classrooms to access all necessary equipment
- Practical classes can be maintained under exceptional conditions and with approval from the Educational Authority
- The situation concerning competive entrance exams and on-site examinations is currently being discussed
- Research activities are maintained but everyone should working from home when possible, as from Friday 30th October, to significantly reduce the number of people on site and minimize risks
- Administrative activities will be maintained but home office work will be encouraged and on-site presence will be subject to a special protocol which will be detailed at a later date
- Student residences will remain open
- Clubs and sports activities are prohibited
- The School’s library is closed to the public but specific arrangements are being considered
- The medical office will stay open
- The Descartes restaurant will only serve takeaway food
- Updates on Covid, the number of people testing positive, contact tracing, potential cases (amongst staff and students) will be maintained.