Follow carefully the Instructions and status updates on the government website (in French). We appeal to your sense of responsibility.
Distribution of self-tests for Covid
At the Descartes and Monod campus reception
- May 10-12, 2021: from 7.30 am to 9.30 am and from 11.30 am to 2 pm.
- May 17-28, 2021 : from 11.30 am to 2.30 pm.
The distribution campaign is initially aimed at students and staff in contact with students.
Administrative and scientific meetings and activities
- updated: 5 February 2021 -
A letter from the Prime Minister dated 5 February invites to avoid face-to-face meetings (excluding teaching activities) and, if they are indispensable, to limit them to a maximum of 6 participants. Distance working remains the rule for all those who can. Presence on site may be authorised or requested for service requirements. Staff who wish to do so may request to work 1 day/week in person, subject to a declaration in the presence table and the authorisation of the person in charge.
Resumption of on-site teaching
- updated: 22 January 2021 -
Face-to-face teaching is gradually being resumed as part of the ministerial instructions of 22 January and compliance with the health protocol.
Teaching rooms are occupied in accordance with the rules. Consult the room gauges on the intranet site (restricted access).
IF YOU HAVE SIGNS OF RESPIRATORY INFECTION
You have a fever or a feeling of fever, cough or difficulty breathing:
- You must not go to your workplace and you must contact a doctor (Samu 15, attending physician or teleconsultation / do not go to the emergency centre)
- Notify suivi.covid19 [at] ens-lyon.fr and your supervisor of your situation
Reminder of individual good practices
- Wash your hands regularly
- Cough and sneeze into your flexed elbow
- Use disposable tissues
- Do not shake hands anymore
- Dial 15 (Samu) if you have symptoms
- Stay at home if you are sick
- Do not wear a mask if you are not sick