Updated on September 2 at 5:25 PM
Find here the instructions concerning the recommended measures on mobility, event organisation and health advice, as applied by ENS de Lyon. These instructions - regularly updated according to the evolution of the epidemic and the recommendations of the Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation - are likely to evolve on a daily basis. Please consult them once a day. More information.
- Guidelines for Thesis/Accreditation to Supervise Research (HDR) defense during the Covid-19 outbreak
- Lyon’s university health services will remain open to all students
- From Monday to Friday, daytime: email@example.com Please specify the subject of your request and the phone number where you can be reached.
- Outside office hours and at weekends: medical house on call 04 72 33 00 33 / 8 pm - 12 midnight from Monday to Friday / 12 noon - 12 midnight on Saturday / 10 am - 12 midnight on Sunday.
HOUSING & SCHOLARSHIPS
- Maintaining the opening of student residences
- Payment of Crous scholarships will be maintained
- FAQ etudiant.gouv.fr (in French)
- FAQ of ENS de Lyon: answers to students' questions on the intranet (in French)
- 02/09/2020 - France is ready to welcome international students and researchers
- 07/07/2020 - International Students - specifications concerning the delivery of visas and access to the territory
- 22/06/2020 - Interactive tool with the useful information to confidently plan a European travel
- Cancellation of all student mobilities, including those validated in advance
- Closure of borders at the entrance of both the EU and the Schengen area from 17 March and for 30 days
- Outgoing mobility: Exchange students abroad holding a valid French residence permit
- New applications for residence permits: suspension of the issuance of new visas until further notice
- 23/04/2020 - Residence permits: the period of validity is extended
INTERNAL INFORMATION FOR THE EXCLUSIVE ATTENTION OF ENS DE LYON STAFF
- Information and instructions on the organization of ENS de Lyon during the health crisis associated with the COvid-19 epidemic., for staff who are not mobilized for continuity of service [Link in French]
- As a reminder: frail people and pregnant women are among the populations at high risk. Who are the vulnerable people? (in French)
- Non ENS de Lyon staff can no longer access the site and are invited to contact their employer for their working conditions.