Updated on May 11 at 9 PM
- As of May 11, very gradual resumption of activities on the site. Access is restricted to authorized persons only and equipped with personal protective equipment, in strict compliance with health regulations.
- Remote activities remain privileged.
- No face-to-face teaching activities. The ENS de Lyon remains closed to the public.
Find here the instructions concerning the recommended measures on mobility, event organisation and health advice, as applied by ENS de Lyon. These instructions - regularly updated according to the evolution of the epidemic and the recommendations of the Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation - are likely to evolve on a daily basis. Please consult them once a day. More information.
- Guidelines for Thesis/Accreditation to Supervise Research (HDR) defense during the Covid-19 outbreak
- Lyon’s university health services will remain open to all students
- From Monday to Friday, daytime: email@example.com Please specify the subject of your request and the phone number where you can be reached.
- Outside office hours and at weekends: medical house on call 04 72 33 00 33 / 8 pm - 12 midnight from Monday to Friday / 12 noon - 12 midnight on Saturday / 10 am - 12 midnight on Sunday.
HOUSING & SCHOLARSHIPS
- Maintaining the opening of student residences
- Payment of Crous scholarships will be maintained
- FAQ etudiant.gouv.fr (in French)
- FAQ of ENS de Lyon: answers to students' questions on the intranet (in French)
- Cancellation of all student mobilities, including those validated in advance
- Closure of borders at the entrance of both the EU and the Schengen area from 17 March and for 30 days
- Outgoing mobility: Exchange students abroad holding a valid French residence permit
- New applications for residence permits: suspension of the issuance of new visas until further notice
- 23/04/2020 - Residence permits: the period of validity is extended
INTERNAL INFORMATION FOR THE EXCLUSIVE ATTENTION OF ENS DE LYON STAFF
- Information and instructions on the organization of ENS de Lyon during the health crisis associated with the COvid-19 epidemic., for staff who are not mobilized for continuity of service [Link in French]
- As a reminder: frail people and pregnant women are among the populations at high risk. Who are the vulnerable people? (in French)
- Non ENS de Lyon staff can no longer access the site and are invited to contact their employer for their working conditions.