Call for applications for international doctoral students - 2021/2022
Deadline: June 30, 2021, 12:00 noon (French time)
International doctoral students can apply for a co-funding (50% maximum) of the amount required for enrolment in a doctoral program at ENS de Lyon.
- The applicant must be enrolled in doctoral studies at École normale supérieure de Lyon during next academic year.
- This scholarship is granted for the duration of the doctoral program (3 years maximum). In the case of internationally co-supervised theses (cotutelles internationales), the scholarship will only be paid during the months of presence at ENS de Lyon.
- The amount of funding (50% maximum of the amount required for enrolment in a doctoral program) will be adjusted each year according to the external funding obtained.
Complete applications must be submitted before June 30, 2021, 12:00 noon (French time)
To Halima Halimi - Descartes campus - international [at] ens-lyon.fr
Please submit the following documents with your application:
- Application form completed and signed by the applicant
- Proof of awarded external main funding or proof of application for said main funding
- A motivated covering letter from the applicant
- A letter or an email stating the reasoned opinion about this application of the Thesis Supervisor – ENS de Lyon
- A letter or an email stating the reasoned opinion about this application of the Doctoral School Director in Lyon
Please note : scholarship will be awarded depending on budget - priority will be given to Joint PhD