UdL's Staff Week
A new approach on student experience - attractiveness, training and employability.
Take part to the Staff Week organized in Lyon and Saint-Étienne by the Université de Lyon and its members insitutions, from 4 to 8 November 2019.
The program will focus on the different stages of student experience in which we interact a lot: how we attract them? How can we offer them the best training programs? How can we help them get a job?
This Staff Week is designed as a way to share experience, good practices and to strengthen relationships between participating universities through workshops, round-tables discussions and one-to-one meetings.
Who can attend?
- The staff week is mainly dedicated to staff from international office from European Universities;
- Priority will be given to participants coming from universities located in Catalonia, Baden-Wurttemberg and Lombardy;
- The staff week is open to a maximum of 40 participants.
- Please note that participants are responsible for covering the cost of their accommodation, travel expenses, their breakfast and two diners during the week (Tuesday and Wednesday);
- Registration fee: free of charge; Participants can ask for an Erasmus + STT (Staff Training) funding at their home institution (Erasmus code: F LYON 119).
- Language The staff week will be entirely held in English.
How to apply?
Please register to the staff week by completing the online registration form