Open to :
- Applicants holding an undergraduate degree (Bachelor)
- EU/EEA students
- Non-european students
- French: B2
The Analysis of contemporary societies program offers training centered on the acquisition of approaches and research methods adapted to the different frameworks of the profession of a researcher sociologist.
Research based training
- Mastering quantitative and qualitative methodologies and related subjects
- Training in research through field surveys
- Good solid foundations in social sciences
- Frequent study periods abroad for internships, study breaks or joint degrees as part of the program
Language of teaching
100% of this program is in French.
You are an EU/EEA student
What next ?
Career opportunities after this course
- Teaching (secondary and higher)
- Research and dissemination of knowledge in the public or private sector (research organizations, institutions of higher education, study offices, observatories, etc.).