- Applicants holding an undergraduate degree (Bachelor)
- EU/EEA students
- Non-european students
- French: B2
- English: B2
The Anglophone Studies program trains specialists in languages, literature, history of ideas and civilization in English-speaking countries.
- Lectures in literature and critical theory, civilization/history of ideas and iconology, linguistics and translation
- Modern language teaching
- Interdisciplinary training
- An introduction to digital humanities and new technologies
- Experience in a professional environment
Encouraging a theoretical culture going further than the academic limits and by committing itself to a personalized follow-up of each student through tutoring and the writing of two Memoirs (Levels Master’s 1 and Master’s 2) under the responsibility of a research director, the pedagogical team guarantees specialized knowledge based on the highest standards.
Part of the program taught in French / English
80% of the courses are taught in French, 20% in English
You are an EU/EEA student
What next ?
Career opportunities after this course
- Teaching professions
- Researcher, teacher-researcher
- Professions in translation, publishing, journalism, animation and cultural management in organizations in France and abroad, and in large companies