Open to :
- Applicants holding an undergraduate degree (Bachelor)
- French: B2
The Basic and applied cognitive sciences program:
- trains students in internationally-recognized research at laboratories of excellence;
- is a rigorous training in humanities that combines the history of ideas and analysis of contemporary issues (changes, the body, global health, policies, ethics and cognition).
- is a specialized and multidisciplinary training based on the acquisition of a methodology in basic cognitive sciences.
Part of the program taught in French / English
100% of this program is in French.
You are an EU/EEA student
What next ?
Career opportunities after this course
- Teaching in higher education and research, in France and abroad
- Teaching in high school
- Public office, associations and NGO