- Applicants holding an undergraduate degree (Bachelor)
- EU/EEA students
- Non-european students
- French: B2 for the Master's 1st year
- English: B2
The Biosciences program in the Biology Master’s aims at training the researchers and teacher-researchers of tomorrow through high-level training that covers the major fields of modern biology.
This program is based on leading-edge research, the competence of internationally recognized scholars and researchers in their field of research, with a transfer of knowledge at the level of the most recent concepts and innovative technological approaches.
General and high-level training in Biology
- Different tutor-led courses and practical work
- Guided lessons requiring significant personal work
- Lectures with a high percentage of European researchers
- Initiation to research, specific to each student, with mobility opportunities and thematic changes, and frequent laboratory internships (two internships, each one of 16 weeks minimum)
Part of the program taught in French / English
50% of the courses are taught in French, 50% in English
You are an EU/EEA student
What next ?
Career opportunities after this course
- Researchers, teacher-researchers, research engineers, management positions in public laboratories or researchers in R&D teams