Open to :
- Applicants holding an undergraduate degree (Bachelor)
- EU/EEA students
- Non-european students
- French: B2
The Construction of Contemporary Societies program as part of the Master’s in History trains students through research and in research, with a specialization in contemporary history.
- Introduction to historical research and methods,
- Acquisition of a strong historical culture,
- Openness to multidisciplinary studies in addition to acquiring solid knowledge in the history of national and international spaces from the 19th to the 21st century; it promotes exchanges and disciplinary crossroads through a wide selection of common courses and research seminars.
Language of teaching
100% of this program is in French.
You are an EU/EEA student
What next ?
Career opportunities after this course
- Research, secondary and higher education (preparation of teaching competitions, the CAPES and agrégation competitive exams)
- Culture, communication and information professions