- Applicants holding an undergraduate degree (Bachelor)
- EU/EEA students
- Non-european students
- French: B2
The purpose of the Digital Humanities program is to prepare for management-level functions that require technical and critical understanding of digital data and documents, the tools that produce them, their representations, analysis and their uses. This program strives to investigate issues as well as Humanities and Social Sciences methods, statistics and Information Technology, to develop, analyze, interpret digital corpus on a social and technical level.
A 2-year program
- 1st year Master’s (M1)
- Teaching of the fundamentals in digital humanities (practices, uses and anthropology of digital information, legal and sociological issues, stakeholders, etc.)
- Training on the basics of computer science and statistics (only the necessary concepts, tools and methods required for Digital Humanities are addressed)
- 2nd year Master’s (M2)
- Courses on the creation of corpus and survey data, by addressing all the aspects of data collection in the structuring and storage of corpora
- A teaching on data analysis and valorization (data search, visualization and exploitation, digital publishing, etc.).
Joint inscription: Main inscription in the disciplinary Master’s and secondary inscription in the Digital Humanities Master’s, except in the case of prior validation of a disciplinary Master’s, in which case the inscription on the Digital Humanities Master’s program will be considered as the main one.
Part of the program taught in French / English
100% of courses are taught in French.
You are an EU/EEA student
What next ?
Career opportunities after this course
- Higher education and research in France and abroad
- Higher education
- Public Service, Associations and NGOs