Open to :
- Applicants holding an undergraduate degree (Bachelor)
- EU/EEA students
- Non-european students
- French: B2
The Course Dramaturgy studies trains students in a practice of dramaturgy that is mobilized both in the field of research, but also in the field of artistic creation.
Training combining theoretical and practical experience
- The creative dimension encouraged and linked to a research approach, through the workshops of applied dramaturgy (writing and spatial installation).
- Dramaturgical practices in all their dimensions: writing, commentary, applied dramaturgy, translation
Part of the program taught in French / English
100% of this program is in French.
You are an EU/EEA student
What next ?
Career opportunities after this course
- Higher education and research
- Secondary education (including classes with artistic options)
- Other careers in the public service (Culture, Cultural Administration) and public service (Radio France, drama centers, etc.)
- Artistic Careers