- Applicants holding an undergraduate degree (Bachelor)
- EU/EEA students
- Non-european students
- French: B2
The Oriental and Contemporary Asia (ASIOC) program of the European and International Studies Master’s degree offers students good solid skills in the geographical area of East Asia.
- Specialization in Japanese or Chinese
- Methodology and tools of Asian research and study in social sciences
A 2-year course :
- 1st year: Acquisition of the fundamental knowledge of the Asian regional area and a multidisciplinary and methodological approach.
- 2nd year: Solid thematic knowledge and specialization of the study and research professions.
Students are able to perfect their language skills over 2 years and in the country corresponding to their specialty.
Part of the program taught in French / English
100% of the courses are taught in French
You are an EU/EEA student
What next ?
Career opportunities after this course
- Project leader, NGO expert, specialist in the area of "Asia ",
- senior research leader.