- Applicants holding an undergraduate degree (Bachelor)
- EU/EEA students
- Non-european students
- French: B2
The Education and knowledge program of the Master’s in Social sciences is aimed at students of Social Sciences who wish to acquire advanced research skills in the field of education and, more broadly, on the stakes of the production, the circulation and transmission of knowledge as well as on social, institutional and professional mechanisms, connected with contemporary social, economic, cultural and political changes.
A program on education challenges
- Investigate education issues from an interdisciplinary perspective of social sciences, in their sociological, historical, anthropological and political dimensions,
- Be interested in all levels and forms of educational practices, institutionalized as private,
- Integrating the issue of actors, devices but also knowledge and paying particular attention to contexts.
All these subjects will be envisaged in a joint historical and topical dimension, with the objective of training students in the scientific and intellectual management of complex and problematic situations, having a strong impact in current societal debates.
Part of the program taught in French / English
100% of this program is in French.
You are an EU/EEA student
What next ?
Career opportunities after this course
- Research, secondary and higher education
- Senior managers in the French public administration as well as French and European companies on French mainland and overseas