- Applicants holding an undergraduate degree (Bachelor)
- EU/EEA students
- Non-european students
- French: B2
- English: B2
The Foundations of Computer Science program is primarily focused on the fundamental aspects of computer science and aims at preparing students to research in computer science. Very solid foundations in mathematics and theoretical computer science are required.
A 2-year course
Master’s 1 year:
- Courses of the first semester are mainly fundamental courses: Information theory, Performance evaluation and networks, Compilers and program analysis, Parallel and distributed computation, Optimization and approximation.
- The second semester offers more opportunities enabling students to take more advanced courses and start to specialize, followed by an 11-week training program abroad.
Master’s 2 year:
- During the first semester, students can choose from twenty courses that are frequently renewed and cover a wide range of fields in computer science research. Together with the Physics department, Computer Science offers a specialization in Complex Systems.
- During their second semester, students take part in a research-oriented training program.
Part of the program taught in French / English
100% of the courses are taught in English
You are an EU/EEA student
What next ?
Career opportunities after this course
- Researcher and teacher-researcher in computer science
- Engineer in Research and Development
- Managers in French and international universities and state-of-the-art industrial laboratories