Open to :
- Applicants holding an undergraduate degree (Bachelor)
- EU/EEA students
- Non-european students
- French: B2
The Hispanic, research-oriented program offers bilingual, varied and high-quality teaching.
A 2-year program
- 1st year: Courses in disciplinary studies, first research dissertation and research training courses
- 2nd year: Specialization in a field of research, including the preparation of a large-scale research paper that corresponds to half of the year's credits
Part of the program taught in French / English
80% of this program is in French, 20% in Spanish, Portuguese or Catalan.
You are an EU/EEA student
What next ?
Career opportunities after this course
- Teaching professions
- Researcher, teacher-researcher
- Professions in translation, publishing, journalism, animation and cultural management in organizations in France and abroad, and large companies