- Applicants holding an undergraduate degree (Bachelor)
- EU/EEA students
- Non-european students
- French: B2
The History of Philosophy program involves 2 consecutive study years on the history of philosophy with a specialization in the second year.
Training in philosophy
- Research training through excellent laboratory-backed research and international debates.
- A demanding training for humanities associating the history of ideas and analysis of contemporary issues (change, the human body, global health, politics, ethics and cognition).
- Specialized and multidisciplinary training focused on the acquisition of a methodology in philosophy history.
Each student can develop a unique study project (from preparation level to the philosophy “agrégation” research in the Social Sciences including field internships), with personalized follow-up through tutoring provided by Teacher-Researchers from different disciplines.
Part of the program taught in French / English
100% of courses are taught in French.
You are an EU/EEA student
What next ?
Career opportunities after this course
- Higher education professions and research in France and abroad, secondary education
- Public service professions,
- Associations and NGOs