- Applicants holding an undergraduate degree (Bachelor)
- EU/EEA students
- Non-european students
- French: B2
The Renaissance to the Revolutions program of the History Master’s trains students through research and in research, with a specialization in the study of the history of the world in modern times, from the Renaissance to the Revolutions at the turn of the 8th and 9th centuries.
- Initiation to research and historical methods,
- Acquisition of a strong historical culture
- Openness to multidisciplinary studies
Who is this program for?
This program is particularly suitable for students who are going to prepare a thesis in modern history and those who wish to present themselves in the competitions of the teaching, in particular to the agrégation of history. It is also intended for students who want to acquire skills in the dissemination of historical research applicable to the heritage, literature, culture and communication professions.
Part of the program taught in French / English
100% of the courses are taught in French
You are an EU/EEA student
What next ?
Career opportunities after this course
- Occupations in research, secondary and higher education
- Careers in various professional fields: Cultural events/mediation, creation of media for the dissemination of historical content, heritage, etc.