- Applicants holding an undergraduate degree (Bachelor)
- EU/EEA students
- Non-european students
- French: B2
The Russian Studies program trains specialists in the field of literature, civilization or in languages.
Solid training in Russian language and culture
- Mastery of the written and oral Russian language
- Acquisition of the initial knowledge necessary for any researcher in Russian
- Training in research methodology
- Preparation for specialization in a particular research thesis
The Slavic funds of the Diderot Library of Lyon, and in particular, the very rich "Slavic founds of the Jesuits", are an asset for this training through research.
For the Russian studies course, the Université Lyon 3 is a privileged partner within the mention of "foreign and regional languages, Literatures and civilizations" co-accredited by the ENS de Lyon.
Part of the program taught in French / English
80% of this program is in French, 20% in Russian.
You are an EU/EEA student
What next ?
Career opportunities after this course
- Pursuing doctoral studies
- Teaching and research occupations
- Senior Public service