Doctoral students can work as a consultant to help companies or institutions to launch a new project.
A company can seek consultancy services from our PhD students for 32 days (268 hours) in one go or spread out over a year, for a cost of €7,350 that includes the wage of the doctoral consultant and associated general and administrative fees.
This research-related service can make a host company eligible to tax breaks, depending on the nature of the mission. The doctoral consultant, the host company and the ENS de Lyon sign a common agreement that sets the rules of confidentiality, intellectual property and industrial secrecy.
- Holding a Master's degree
- Carrying out research in one of our laboratories
- Having already done several internships
- Being enthusiastic, imaginative and eager to innovate.
Doctoral students have the know-how to tackle tricky issues - sharp thinking and state-of-the-art knowledge that makes them experts in their field.
- Geography and Urban planning
- Geology and Environmental sciences
- Computer science
- Languages and Cultures
- Paleontology and Archaeology
- Philosophy and Anthropology
- Feasibility studies
- Research promotion
- Scientific mediation
- Help with R&D processes
- Drafting of documents
- … And more