Open to :
- Applicants holding an undergraduate degree (Bachelor)
- EU/EEA students
- Non-European students
- French: C1
The Ancient History program of the Master’s Ancient Worlds is based on the acquisition of methods and knowledge in ancient history.
Focused on the analysis of societies of the past and their evolutions
- Acquisition of methods for managing, classifying, and explaining numerous data
- Acquiring skills in old and modern languages as well as in computer science (digital humanities applied to old sources)
- Research-based training oriented towards
- A personalized course for students to support their professional project, with the option of a study trip abroad in the curriculum as well as internships
Language of teaching
100% of this program is in French.
You are an EU/EEA student
What next ?
Career opportunities after this course:
- Higher/secondary education
- CNRS Research engineers
- CNRS researcher or teacher-researcher
- Careers in top French institutions abroad (French School of Athens, French School of Rome, Casa de Velázquez...)