- Applicants holding an undergraduate degree (Bachelor)
- EU/EEA students
- Non-European students
- French: B2 for the Master's 1st year
- English: B2
The Biosciences program in the Biology Master’s aims at training the researchers and teacher-researchers of tomorrow through high-level training that covers the major fields of modern biology.
This program is based on leading-edge research, the competence of internationally recognized scholars and researchers in their field of research, with a transfer of knowledge at the level of the most recent concepts and innovative technological approaches.
General and high-level training in Biology
- Different tutor-led courses and practical work
- Guided lessons requiring significant personal work
- Lectures with a high percentage of European researchers
- Initiation to research, specific to each student, with mobility opportunities and thematic changes, and frequent laboratory internships (two internships, each one of 16 weeks minimum)
Language of teaching
50% of this program is in French, 50% in English.
You are an EU/EEA student
What next ?
Career opportunities after this course
- Researchers, teacher-researchers, research engineers, management positions in public laboratories or researchers in R&D teams