- Applicants holding an undergraduate degree (Bachelor)
- EU/EEA students
- Non-European students
- French: B2
The Digital Geography program provides students with theoretical, conceptual and practical training on Geospatial Information Technology and its implementation in the field of geomatics but also in the many fields of application or research: environment, risks, planning, urbanism, transport, territory, culture, information technology...
High level training
- Training in emerging applications of geomatics: data visualization, communication, GeoWeb, Pinpointed services, Digital Humanities and Smart cities.
- Acquiring skills on geospatial methods and practices: modeling, analysis and visualization of geographic information, incorporating lessons from quantitative methods, data structures and algorithms.
A 2-year curriculum
- 1st year Master’s: Acquiring the basics of geomatics
- 2nd year Master’s: Strengthening of geomatics knowledge and their thematic applications in the form of options, which could include tutored projects, whether shared or not with other references.
Language of teaching
100% of this program is in French.
You are an EU/EEA student
What next ?
Career opportunities after this course
- Research professions
- Secondary and higher education professions
- Professionals of the public administration and the French and European companies of the French Territory