- Applicants holding an undergraduate degree (Bachelor)
- EU/EEA students
- Non-European students
- English: B2
The Science and Innovation program is part of the Master’s Degree in Materials Science. Students can prepare this program at the beginning of a doctoral thesis and it covers all fields of physics and chemistry, from the fundamental concepts to applications, through modeling and complex systems.
A curriculum in physics and chemistry
- In the 1st year of this Master’s degree (M1), this program provides high-level general training, leading onto the different specialties of the 2nd year Master’s degree in chemistry and physics
- In 2nd year Master’s ( M2), 5 different orientations are possible for the Science and Innovation program:
- Physics, concepts and applications
- Chemistry, concepts and applications
- Complex Systems
- Numerical modeling (semester 3 of the Erasmus Master Mundus atoSIM)
Specialization at another university in France through the "ouverture" course, where students may study the 3rd semester and/or the 4th semester of an M2 degree at another establishment.
Language of teaching
This program is taught in English or French, according to students’ needs.
You are an EU/EEA student
What next ?
Career opportunities after this course
- Career opportunities after this course
- Researcher, teacher-researcher, research engineer
- High school teacher/Preparatory classes/Higher Education
- Management position in industrial Research and Development
- Scientific Advisor
- High-level Official