- Applicants holding an undergraduate degree (Bachelor)
- EU/EEA students
- Non-European students
- French: B2
The program "Teaching of Experimental Sciences and Mathematics" offers research-based training, which articulates the reference disciplines in exact and experimental sciences (mathematics, physics and chemistry, life sciences, the earth and the universe), their didactics and their epistemologies.
A program dedicated to education
- Development or consolidation of theoretical and practical knowledge on teaching, learning and science dissemination
- Articulation between science didactics, scientific mediation and epistemology
- Consideration of all levels of education from kindergarten to higher education as well as the contexts within the circulation of science
Language of teaching
100% of this program is in French.
You are an EU/EEA student
You are a non-european student
What next ?
Career opportunities after this course
- Teaching and research in Science didactics (with a continuation of doctoral studies)
- Scientific mediation (in the scientific, technical and industrial culture, in museums, libraries and in innovative companies of the education sector)
- Training (Head trainer for the MEEF Master’s, pedagogical adviser, head of continuing education in companies)