1- Complete and submit the online form
Call for application : from December 19, 2018 (at 2.00 pm, French time) to January 17, 2019 (at 11.59 pm, French time)
Documents to be uploaded on the online form:
- All candidates, you must upload the following documents:
- A transcript of your grades for your past and present studies, in French or in English
- Certified copies of university degrees, in French or English
- Copy of your passport or national ID card
- Cover letter
- Reference letter
- If you are applying for a Master’s program in the Arts, Humanities, Languages or Social Sciences: a summary of your research project in French (3 pages maximum)
- Certificate of Language Proficiency
Complete the online application form (closed)
2 - Application review
All applications are reviewed by the admission committee of the ENS de Lyon. No results will be given by phone.
3 - Results
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Results will be published on February on the online platform.
4 - Admissions and enrolment
If your application is accepted, you will receive a letter of pre-enrolment and the procedures to be followed for enrolment.
Call for applications:
- from December 19, 2018 at (12 noon, French time) to January 17, 2019 (at 11.59 pm, French time)
- February, 2019