L’Université de Lyon (UdL) recherche un enseignant-chercheur contractuel (CDD 12 mois). Il exercera ses missions de recherche au sein de l’Institut Camille Jordan, celles d'enseignement au sein du Département de mathématiques de l’Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1. [plus d'informations]
General Presentation of the LIP
LIP Computer Science laboratory gathers 57 permanent faculties and researchers, 40-50 PhD students and over 20 scientists working on temporary positions. The administrative and technical staff gathers 12 engineers and assisting people. Research is developped on a wide spectrum of key topics of computer and information sciences as well as on various inter-disciplinary initiatives. LIP main strength is the creative interaction between long-term fundamental research, innovative software/hardware design and shorter-term projects/transfers through industrial collaborations.
LIP members are highly involved in teaching within the University of Lyon.
The LIP is associated with the CNRS , the ENS Lyon, the INRIA and the UCB Lyon 1 (UMR CNRS - ENS Lyon - UCB Lyon 1 - INRIA 5668) and is part of MILYON (Laboratoire d'Excellence "Mathématiques et Informatique à Lyon").
The LIP is divided into teams:
- AriC (Arithmetic and Computing), team leader Bruno Salvy
- Avalon (Algorithms and Software Architectures for Distributed and HPC Platforms), team leader Christian Perez
- DANTE (Dynamic Network), team leader Eric Fleury
- MC2 (Models of computation, Complexity, Combinatorics), team leader Stéphan Thomassé
- PLUME (programs and proofs), team leader Russell Harmer
- ROMA (Resource Optimization : Models, Algorithms and Scheduling), team leader Frédéric Vivien