ENS Lyon offers students a special environment in the heart of a growing, dynamic district
A pleasant campus
- Located in the district of Gerland, near the heart of Lyon and well served by public transport
- Two hours from Paris by train and at the crossroads of Europe
- Two student residences, with Internet access, TV lounges and launderettes
- Two university restaurants
- A vast, shady park
- A vast system of computers, accessible 24 hours a day
- A library open day and night
- Recent technical equipment available on loan (video cameras, cameras, etc.)
- A video recording studio with the most advanced equipment
- A professional theatre
- Music rooms
- Two freely accessible gymnasiums (with a climbing wall)
- A dance hall
- A weight training room
- A tennis court
- A "Kfêt" cafeteria managed by BDE
Discover the associations that bring ENS de Lyon to life.
Among the many associations present at ENS Lyon, two are particularly important: the Bureau des Elèves (BDE), the main student body association, and the Association des étudiants internationaux de l'ENS de Lyon (ASSET), which represents foreign students.
But many other associations are also active, illustrating the creative dynamism of the ENS student body:
- Association sportive de l’ENS de Lyon : ASENS
- Association des étudiants internationaux de l'ENS de Lyon : ASSET
- Bureau des Elèves : BDE
- Débats, colloques et de conférences: Confér'ENS
- Elèves et anciens élèves : AE ENS
- Médiation et Culture Scientifique: Démesures
- Les arts plastiques : ENplaStik !
- Théâtre, musique et danse : En Scène !
- Soutien Scolaire ENSeigner
- Webradio: TrENSistor
For a complet list, see the institutional website