Date : 23/01/2017 — 27/01/2017
Lieu : Lyon
Organisateur : Natacha Portier, Colin Riba
The GdR IM organizes each year the EJCIM research school. The 2017 edition will be organized in Lyon, on the ENS de Lyon campus, by the AriC, MC2 and PLUME teams of the LIP laboratory.
The school is primarily aimed at master and PhD students. It intend to cover, over its different editions, the thematics of the GDR-IM. They include algorithmic, combinatorics, symbolic computation, arithmetic, information security, geometry, logic, semantic, proof-theory, complexity.
The courses will be on mornings or early afternoons. They will be given in English, and a book with courses in French will be provided. The following courses are proposed this year:
- Tilings and Cellular Automata (Nathalie Aubrun and Guillaume Theyssier)
- Combinatorial game theory and illustration on graphs (Eric Duchêne and Aline Parreau)
- Logic, automata and games (Jacques Duparc)
- Floating point arithmetic and rounding errors (Claude-Pierre Jeannerod and Nathalie Revol)
- Classical realizability (Alexandre Miquel)
Part of the afternoons will be devoted to talks given by the participants. Attendance to these talks is optional for master students of ENS Lyon. Registration are open from November 15th to December 15th.