The 10th Steering Committee of the Joint Research Institute for Science and Society (JoRISS), under the joint chairmanship of Mr QIAN Xuhong (President of ECNU) and Mr Yanick RICARD (Vice-President Research of ENS de Lyon), was held on December 11, 2019 at ENS de Lyon. Six projects were selected in the framework of the call for research projects launched in autumn 2019.
Initiated in 2010 between the ECNU, CNRS and ENS de Lyon, and extended to Université de Lyon in 2019, JoRISS is the only Franco-Chinese multidisciplinary research platform.
The submitted projects are evaluated independently by reviewers from both sides. A steering committee is then held each year alternately in Lyon or Shanghai to coordinate the program.
The six projects selected are as follows:
- Lifespan regulation by the evolutionarily conserved transcription factor Hth/Meis2 (Frédéric MARMIGERE & Xiaotao LI)
- The roles of WDR45 in autophagy in beta-propeller associated neurodegeneration and ageing (Bertrand MOLLEREAU & Lujian LIAO)
- The ERRα nuclear receptor as a modulator of interactions between cancer cells and immune (Jean-Marc VANACKER & Bing DU)
- Schemas and memory in the primate cortex (Sylvia WIRTH & Sze Chai KWOK)
- Health prevention: psycho-physiological effect of traditional breathing exercises on stress Management (Sophie BERTHOUZE, LIN -LI & Marceau CHENAULT)
- The Representation of Old Age in Language, Literature, and among Chinese and French Students (Marie LAUREILLARD & Jiajun WANG)
1 project has been extended :
- Study of the village of Dafen (Eric DAYRE & Penghan WU)
* The PRoSFER and JoRISS programmes are historically and strongly supported by the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes Region.