Off-campus accommodation


There are many accommodation solutions in Lyon for students: Crous university public residences, privately-owned student residences, sharing arrangements, etc.

CROUS de Lyon - University public residences

CROUS is the acronym of Centre Regional des Oeuvres Universitaires et Scolaires (Regional centre for university and scholarly works). The CROUS has 27 university residences in Lyon and in its greater vicinity.

Le Crous offers housing to students. You need to pay attention to the registration dates as since the period that you can apply to the CROUS does not always correspond your arrival in France.

The evaluation criteria are relatively straightforward. Students need to prove that they are registered in an institute of higher learning. It is not necessary to have a scholarship or grant


Privately-owned student residences

LyonCampus Advice to help you through the process

Adele Privately-owned student residences in Lyon

Le bon coin Classifieds website to find a furnished studio or an apartment

Appartager Sharing arrangements