The awards ceremony will take place at Forum labo during the gala evening on Tuesday, March 26, 2019.
Molsid was nominated for the French Start-up Award, organized by Forum labo, which will be held from March 26 to 28, 2019 in Paris Expo Porte de Versailles, Hall 4.
The start-up will be present on stand G13 to present Smart ID® Green probes, Innovative solid-state fluorescent probes for rapid detection and accurate localisation of enzyme activities.
The Forum labo is a trade fair for suppliers of equipment and services for laboratories. Exhibitors present their products, solutions and innovations in the fields of research, analysis and control in sectors ranging from industry to biotechnology, the environment, pharmaceuticals, cosmetology and agri-food.
During the upcoming exhibition, a space will be dedicated to innovation (stand E34-F35) to highlight the laureates and nominees of the Trophies of Innovation and the French Start-up Award 2019. Touch screens will be available to visitors who will be able to vote for their "favorite".
A jury of experts from industry, academic research and the specialized press has already selected 17 nominees, selected from 106 applications in 6 categories:
- Instrumentation: instrumentation devices (spectrometers, NMR, analyzers, etc.)
- Consumables / reagents / kits
- Equipment: laboratory equipment (balances, fume cupboard, bench, etc.)
- Computer science: laboratory computer science, software, LIMS, data processing, data....
- Services: services related to laboratories
- French start-up