Bonnamour Residence is located on the Descartes campus.
It is mainly occupied by students of literature, humanities and social sciences and offers 361 beds (including 6 double beds). Every student apartment has common areas (kitchen and living room) and is divided into modules of 3, 4 or 5 individual rooms of 20 m² each.
- Each single room is equipped with a bed and a bedside table, a wardrobe, a desk and an armchair. To use the Internet access network, you will need an RJ45 connection cable (login and password will be provided when you register at the ENS de Lyon).
- Every room has a private bathroom with sink, shower, WC and mirror cabinet.
- The rest of the module is common and consists of a kitchenette (refrigerator, hotplates, microwave oven), a living room and a hall.
- 6 rooms are equipped for specific needs of students with reduced mobility.
- Bed linen (sheets, blankets, pillows).
- Cooking utensils.
- A laundry (washing machines and dryers) is available on the ground floor of the residence.
- A maintenance operator is on duty on site from Monday to Friday, from 4pm to 6pm.
- Each module is equipped with selective sorting bins (plastics and cardboard, glass, household waste) to be transferred into the common waste bins.
- Each residence is equipped with common sorting bins. Need advice or tips to reduce waste? The ENvertS club gives you solutions!
- Bike parking is available.
- Possibility to rent (20 €/month) a car parking space in the basement of the residence.
Rates and prices
The rates are applicable from August 1, 2018 to July 31, 2019. Their payment is monthly.
- Rate for a single room: 349 € / month
- Rate for a double room: 409 € / month
In addition to the rental fee, a security deposit equivalent to one month is required when the keys are handed over. This deposit will be returned to the resident at the end of the academic year, after deduction of any damage or delay in payment.
The Bonnamour Residence entitles the residents to housing assistance (Caf). If applicable, it is paid directly to residents.
Check the rules of assignment, accommodation application and housing subsidies, and check-in and check-out procedures:
Housekeeping & Insurance
Each resident has to take out rental liability insurance for his or her accommodation within the residence.
The residents are individually responsible for the maintenance of their room and co-responsible for the maintenance of shared spaces.
To make the inventory of fixtures (check-in and check-out): Accommodation