Conference on Complex Systems CCS 2021
- Cité de Congrès de Lyon
50 quai Charles De Gaulle
69463 Lyon Cedex 06
The Conference on Complex Systems, the flagship conference of the Complex System Society, is the most important annual meeting for the complex systems research community. For 2021, this annual event will be held in Lyon, France, from October 25 to 29, 2021. We are pleased to be able to welcome you in Lyon, for an in-person conference. Still, the confernce is organized in hybrid format with online attendance possible.
The CCS 2021 is organized by the Laboratoire de Physique, ENS de Lyon and CNRS, and by the IXXI (Rhône-Alpes Complex System Institute).
- Iain Couzin (Max Planck Institute, University of Konstanz, Germany)
- Henk Dijkstra (IMAU, Utrecht University)
- Sonia Kéfi (CNRS, ISEM, Montpellier, France)
- László Lovász (Eötvös Loránd University, Hungary)
- Susanna Manrubia (Spanish National Centre for Biotechnology (CSIC), Spain)
- Meeyoung Cha (KAIST, Korea)
- Sundeep Chepuri (Indian Institute of Science) (Talk sponsored by Capital Fund Management)
- Vittoria Colizza (INSERM, Sorbonne Université, France)
- Manuel Garcia-Herranz (UNICEF Office of Innovation)
- Irene Giardina (Sapienza University of Rome, Institute for Complex Systems, CNR, Italy) (Talk sponsored by Springer Complexity Lecture)
- Eric D. Kolaczyk (Boston University, USA) (Talk sponsored by the Mathematics Journal)
- Alessia Melegaro (Bocconi University, Italy)
- Daniela Paolotti (ISI Foundation, Italy) (Talk Sponsored by Springer Complexity Lecture)
- Marcel Salathé (EPFL, Switzerland)
- Petra Vertes (University of Cambridge)
- Thierry Walzer (Inserm, CIRI, Lyon)
- Hyejin Youn (Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University)
In addition, we will have 270 contributed talks, 60 poster presentations and 22 Satellite workshops (from half a day to 2 days) hosted on Wednesday 10/27, Thursday 10/28 and online on Friday 10/23.