Research & Practices : Towards what Kind of Relevant Research for Teachers?
- Descartes Campus- Buisson Building
The seminar will be held in the Buisson building, room 1from 9am to 6pm.
The Institut français de l’Éducation (IFÉ) is organising a serie of international seminars, related to the overall theme: International and multidisciplinary approaches to issues in collaborative educational research.
Within this theme, there will be a one-day seminar on the more specific topic of Research mobilisation and utilisation (how research travels into educational practice and how it is used).
This 13th session will particularly focus on evidence informed practices and the factors influencing the use of research by practitioners.
- Chris Brown: New tools for an old problem: how might we achieve evidence informed practice in education?
- Georgeta Ion: The academics perception about the factors influencing the use of research in educational policy and practice
- Sølvi Lillejord: Evidence and education – oil on water?
- Tim Cain: The conceptual use of research by Secondary school teachers in England