Each year, we welcome students from around the world who are eager to help the advancement of research throughout their internship.
Step 1: Find a lab
- Get in touch with one of our laboratories
Step 2: Internship agreement
- Contact the office of your host laboratory to request an internship agreement that must be duly signed you, your home institution and the ENS de Lyon.
Step 3: Student housing and insurance
- Contact the office of your host laboratory to apply for student housing.
- On arrival you will need to provide proof of accident and liability insurance valid for the duration of your stay (translated into French or English). It is also possible to purchase this insurance in France
- If you are an EU student, you will need to have your Health Card Insurance valid for the duration of your stay in France.
- If you are a Non-EU students, you will need to provide proof that you have subscribed to health insurance coverage in France.