Administrative re-enrollments for PhD at ENS de Lyon will be open from mid-July until 15 November.
Educational (Postgraduate studies) and administrative (ENS de Lyon) must re-enroll (ENS de Lyon) must be renewed at the beginning of each academic year and as soon as re-enrollment is opened by the School.
NB: This procedure also applies to PhD students whose support is planned between 1 October and 31 December, as well as PhD students who would like to benefit from a temporary suspension of studies (gap year).
Reminder: since 2018, mandatory payment of the Student Life and Campus Contribution (CVEC)
This payment applies to all students (unless you defend your thesis before 31/12/2020); it is essential for your re-enrollment. Please click on cvec.etudiant.gouv.fr to make the payment.
- Connect to the SIGED app (contact your Postgraduate faculty if you have a connection problem)
- Provide the online form and upload the requested documents (including a full copy of the final thesis funding document, if any)
- From the 3rd year of the thesis, upload the interview report of your Individual Thesis Tracking Committee
- Click "submit your application"; your thesis, laboratory and PhD students will be invited to validate your application electronically.
- The Postgraduate Office informs you by email of the opening of the thesis re-enrollment campaign at the ENS de Lyon and provides you with a list of the documents to be sent to it, in parallel with your efforts with the PhD Faculty.
- The different required documents must be sent to the Postgraduate Office by post (ENS de Lyon - 15 forecourt Descartes - BP7000 - 69342 Lyon cedex 07) or by email (rentree.doctorants [at] ens-lyon.fr), or be deposited by appointment at the Postgraduate Office before November 15.
- At the end of the processing of your file, the Postgraduate Office of ENS de Lyon sends you a summary statement.
- A certificate of education will be issued to you as soon as your application is complete, and you have paid the university doctoral re-enrollment fees.