Have you ever wanted to travel back in time and understand how animal life came to be? This series might be your best chance. Join researchers as they ask the same overarching question: what did animal ancestors look like? In an attempt to answer this question we will discuss modern methods in science, take a look at the fossil record, how cells shape the bodies of different animals and how they evolve. Bring along your burning questions on the origins and evolution of animal life and join in the discussion live via Zoom or YouTube.
Zoom sessions will be then available on YouTube
- Part 1 - Past and Present – of Fossils and Spiders - November 23 at 7pm
- Part 2 - How to Generate and Regenerate an Organism - November 30 at 7pm
- Part 3 - The Secret Lives of Sea Creatures - December 1 at 7pm
- Part 4 - Ancient Connection: The Evolution of the Nervous System - December 7 at 8pm
- Part 5 - The Cyber Age of Science - December 8 at 7pm