The 2019 JoRISS call for Sino-French research projects is open as of June 1st 2019.
Created in 2010, the Joint Research Institute for Science and Society (JoRISS) is an international research structure designed to foster scientific research collaborations between the East China Normal University of Shanghai (ECNU), École normale supérieure de Lyon (ENS de Lyon) and Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS).
- Deadline for submission: October 9, 2019.
- Date of notification of results: November 15, 2019.
JoRISS acts primarily as:
- an incubator for new research projects over a 1 to 2 year long period
- a platform for long term development of projects previously incubated within or independently of JoRISS
For more details:
For more details: see the JoRISS website or contact the French or Chinese coordinator:
- Prof. ZHOU Yunxuan: email@example.com
- Prof. Jean-Michel ROY: firstname.lastname@example.org
General conditions of eligibility
All research projects must be jointly conducted by an ECNU investigator and an ENS de Lyon related investigator (CNRS, INSERM, etc… researchers are eligible), but participation to research teams is open to researchers from other institutions, particularly from other member institutions of the Université de Lyon.
Participation of researchers from other member institutions of the Université de Lyon is strongly encouraged. Researchers interested in initiating a project are invited to make contact with an ENS de Lyon affiliated researcher or to seek assistance from the ENSL JoRISS coordinator to this effect.