The ENS de Lyon is situated in the Gerland area of the 7th district of Lyon, near the Pont Pasteur bridge on the left bank of the Rhône.
- Descartes Campus:
- Descartes Main entrance (D1): 15 parvis René Descartes, at the intersection of Avenue Jean Jaurès and Avenue Debourg.
- Buisson Building (D8): 19 allée de Fontenay
- Diderot Library (Bibliothèque Diderot de Lyon - BDL) (D9): 5 parvis René Descartes
- Monod Campus:
- Monod Main entrance (MGN1): 46 allée d’Italie, between the Place des Pavillons and the Halle Tony Garnier exhibition centre
- Mérieux Auditorium, MMI and Condorcet room: Place de l’École
- IGFL (M10): 32-34 avenue Tony Garnier
How to get to the ENS de Lyon?
Metro / Tram : DEBOURG
- From the Lyon-Saint-Exupéry airport
- Take the Rhônexpress tram to the Part-Dieu railway station, then change to the metro (Line B), take a train for Direction Gare d'Oullins as far as the Debourg station.
- From the Part-Dieu railway station
Take the metro (Line B) for Direction Gare d'Oullins as far as the Debourg station.
- From the Perrache railway station
Take either the tram (Line T1) to either the ENS Lyon stop (for the Monod site) or the Debourg stop (for the Descartes site).
You will also find Vélo'v public bicycle stations at:
- Avenue Debourg - at the corner of Avenue Jean Jaurès (station #7005)
- Opposite 219 Avenue Jean Jaurès - at the corner of rue Bollier (station #7057)
- Place des Pavillons - in front of the Municipal Library (station #7012)
- Place de l'Ecole - at the corner of rue de St Cloud (station #7046)
- Halle Tony Garnier - Avenue Tony Garnier, at the corner of the new road (100 metres beyond the corner of Avenue Debourg) (station #7013)