1st International Conference on “Cliometrics and Complexity”
Organized by IXXI
We are very pleased to announce the 1st international conference on “Cliometrics and Complexity” (CAC) organized by the CAC Team hosted by IXXI, the Complex Systems Institute in Rhône-Alpes (ixxi.fr). Given the multidisciplinary dimension involved in the project, the conference will be devoted to recent developments of complexity in economics, finance and history. The conference will include plenary sessions with Keynote Speakers and several contributed communications.
- Pr Steven DURLAUF, Univ. of Maddison, USA (Field: complexity economics)
- Pr Geoffrey HODGSON, University of Hertfordshire, UK (Field: Institutional economics)
- Pr Michael BORDO, Rutgers Univ. and NBER, USA (Field: monetary & financial cliometrics)
- Pr Alan KIRMAN, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, FR (Field: Computational Economics)
- Dr Diego GARLASCHELLI, University of Leiden, The Netherlands (Field: Physics & Complexity)