Boost your research with protein intake: Multi-scale approaches to protein structure and function
SFR Biosciences Day
The SFR Biosciences invites you to participate to its annual scientific meeting which will focus this year on « Protein Sciences ». Proteins are at the heart of the SFR unit research programs and their study requires multi-scale technologies, from atoms to populations. To illustrate the diversity of experimental approaches, the meeting will include :
- two keynote seminars:
- Jonathan Ewbank (Marseille, France): « An integrated view of antifungal innate immunity in C. elegans »
- Gabriel Waksman (Londres, UK): « Structural and Molecular Biology of Bacterial Secretion Systems»
- scientific talks from the research units of the SFR
- flash presentation of R&D projects selected by the SFR
- an update of the latest news from the SFR biosciences facilities.
Program and general information on SFR Biosciences Day
Registration : free but mandatory.
Organizing Committee : Laurent Terradot, Marie-Thérèse Charreyre, Marie Delattre, Christophe Grangeasse, Virginie Gueguen-Chaignon, Thomas Henry, Gwyneth Ingram, Caroline Leroux, Samir Merabet, Catherine Moali, Denise Aubert