EcoNomicSday at ENS de Lyon: Health Economics
9am - 5pm
The "EcoNomicSday at ENS de Lyon" is organized by GATE and led by Mathieu Couttenier, Jonathan Goupille, Sophie Hatte and Laurent Simula.
Its ambition is to create new synergies by promoting exchanges between researchers in public economics and political economy. Each edition is devoted to a specific theme and brings together in Lyon researchers who are internationally recognized for their expertise. The workshop is open to student economists from ENS de Lyon, enrolled in master's and doctoral programs, and thus contribute to the training through research.
- 10:15 - 10:30 REGISTRATION AND BREAKFAST
- 10:30 - 11:30 TBA - Janet Currie (Princeton University)
- 11:30 - 12:30 Ancient Plagues in Modern Times: The Impact of Desert Locust Invasions on Child Health - Lavinia Piemontese (ENS de Lyon)
- 12:30 - 14:00 LUNCH
- 14:00 - 15:00 The Incidence of Public Subsidies to Private Hospitals under Weak Governance: Evidence from India - Pascaline Dupas (Stanford University)
- 15:00 - 15:15 COFFEE BREAK
- 15:15 - 16:15 TBA - Hannes Schwandt (Northwestern University)