Open Minds 2017
- Monod Campus
© (c) ENS de Lyon
Following on from the «robust drosophila» of Stéphane Vincent and the «poetical algorithms» by Stéphan Thomassé, the teacher-researchers of ENS are taking part once more to explain, in a limited time, one of their research subjects.
Researchers explain their work
On the program:
- Fundamental history of auto digestion of the Nobel physiology prize
- Avalanches in toothpastes
- Touch molecules to see them better
- Demonstrations of theorems for lazybones
- Why we no longer believe in God
The event, organized by the student association ConférENS, will take place on January 7, 2017, from 4p.m. until 6:30p.m, in the Mérieux amphitheater.