This lecture has been organized by 3 academic colleges from the Université de Lyon: Life and Health sciences; engineering and technology; education, cognition, and language.
Objective: to gather the largest community possible around the theme "Repairing Humans?" on the Lyon Saint-Etienne site to encourage interaction between disciplines, laboratories, and training.
4 themes are on offer for conferences in the morning and workshops in the afternoon:
- Cognitive and language deficits
- The Repair trend
- Repair or regenerate?
- Assisted surgery
We would like to highlight that Vance Bergeron, from the laboratoire de Physique of ENS de Lyon, will give a conference at 11 a.m. on the theme: "Physical and Neurological Exercise for Health and Rehabilitation"
Inscription is free but compulsory. Please enroll before 22 September 2017.
- Jérôme Chevalier, INSA, Laboratoire MATEIS
- Michel Lance, Université Lyon 1, Laboratoire de Mécanique des Fluides et d’Acoustique (LMFA), coordination of the "engineering and technology" College
- Kris Lund, CNRS, Laboratoire Interactions, Corpus, Apprentissages, Interactions, coordination of the "education, cognition, and language" College
- Guy Mouchiroud, INSERM, Institut NeuroMyoGène (INMG), coordination of the "Life and Health sciences" College