- Applicants who have completed an M1 (or equivalent)
- EU/EEA students
- Non-European students
- French: B2
- Master's degree (2nd year)
The 2nd year Master's (M2) program in History of Political Thought offers teaching that focusing on the history of political thought and philosophy linked to other branches of research on politics.
A 2nd year Master’s program focused on research and politics
- A critical analysis of the political discourses and systems, from the 16th century to the present time, and their development in a historical context
- An international and comparative perspective (Germany, France, Italy, Arab-Muslim civilization)
The program is designed for students wishing to have careers in teaching and research, or for professional activities where quality intellectual training is an asset.
Applying for this Master’s 2 course is open to any student holding a Master’s 1 (240 European credits) or a training program that is deemed equivalent.
Download the curriculum
Language of teaching
100% of this program is in French.
You are an EU/EEA student
What next ?
Career opportunities after this course
- Careers in education and research, in political science and in other disciplines that provide training
- Professional activities for which quality intellectual training is an asset: cultural or the communication