- Applicants holding an undergraduate degree (Bachelor)
- EU/EEA students
- Non-European students
- French: B2
- Master's degree (1st year)
- Master's degree (2nd year)
The Renaissance to the Revolutions program of the History Master’s trains students through research and in research, with a specialization in the study of the history of the world in early modern times, from the Renaissance to the Revolutions at the turn of the 18th and 19th centuries.
- Initiation to research and historical methods
- Acquisition of a strong historical culture
- Openness to multidisciplinary studies
Who is this program for?
This program is particularly suitable for students who are going to prepare a thesis in early modern history and those who wish to enter the teaching profession. It is also intended for students who want to acquire skills in the dissemination of historical research applicable to the heritage, literature, culture and communication professions.
Download the curriculum
Language of teaching
100% of this program is in French.
You are an EU/EEA student
What next ?
Career opportunities after this course
- Careers in Research, secondary and higher education
- Senior positions the French Public Administration and European companies in France
- Careers in heritage, literature, culture and communication