[CANCELED] EcoNomicSday at ENS de Lyon: The Political Economy of Migration and Migrant Integration
9am - 5pm
The "EcoNomicSday at ENS de Lyon" is organized by GATE and led by Mathieu Couttenier, Jonathan Goupille, Sophie Hatte and Laurent Simula.
Its ambition is to create new synergies by promoting exchanges between researchers in public economics and political economy. Each edition is devoted to a specific theme and brings together in Lyon researchers who are internationally recognized for their expertise. The workshop is open to student economists from ENS de Lyon, enrolled in master's and doctoral programs, and thus contribute to the training through research.
- 09:15 – 09:30 REGISTRATION AND BREAKFAST
- 09:30 – 10:30 TBA - Amanda Robinson (Ohio State University)
- 10:30 – 11:30 Who gets refugee status in France - Mathilde Emeriau (Stanford University)
- 11:30 – 11:45 COFFEE BREAK – Room D8-004
- 11:45 – 12:45 How do informational outreach campaigns impact immigrants’ naturalization decisions? Observational and experimental evidence from Switzerland - Dalston Ward (ETH Zurich)
- 12:45 – 14:15 LUNCH – Room “Salle des colloques – 1st floor CROUS
- 14:15 – 15:15 TBA - Hannah Postel (Princeton University)
- 15:15 – 15:30 COFFEE BREAK – Room D8-004
- 15:30 – 16:30 Far-right victory and support for anti-state action among marginalized groups: Evidence from France - Elizabeth Dekeyser (MIT)